FEF's screening of award candidates for final selection by the Education Committee of the AFS Twin City Chapter will be based on criteria in three major categories each having equal weight. Within each category, the criteria is listed in descending order.
YOU MUST HAVE A COMPLETE AND UPDATED FEF STUDENT PROFILE
- Resident of Minnesota
- Resident of Western Wisconsin
- Resident of Northern Iowa
- Must be North American citizen or permanent resident (see next requirement)
- If you are not a North American citizen, click here to review the policy
- Attending an FEF school
- Meets FEF Student Guidelines
- Preference will be given to students who are in foundry related courses
- Before October 3, 2022
- (deadlines are subject to change from year to year)
- Thank you for your submission; you have been sent a copy of your application. It will be reviewed for completeness prior to submission to the selection committee. If there are any changes or updates that need to be made, we will contact you within 72 hours.
- To apply, please fill out the following application form: