FEF's screening of award candidates for final selection by the Education Committee of the AFS Twin City Chapter will be based on criteria in three major categories each having equal weight. Within each category, the criteria is listed in descending order.
- Resident of Minnesota
- Resident of Western Wisconsin
- Resident of Northern Iowa
- Must be North American citizen or permanent resident (see next requirement)
- If you are not a North American citizen, click here to review the policy
- Attending an FEF school
- Meets FEF Student Guidelines
- Preference will be given to students who are in foundry related courses
- Before October 4, 2019
- (deadlines are subject to change from year to year)
- If you do not receive a confirmation of application receipt from the FEF office within 48 business hours, please call 847-490-9200 to make sure that your application has been received.
- To apply, please fill out the following application form: