Final selection by the NADCA Indiana Chapter 25 Scholarship Committee will be based on the criteria listed below. There are six major categories and each has equal weight. Within each category, the criteria is listed in descending order
It is important that you have your entire FEF profile completed to be considered for this scholoarship.
- Resident of Central Indiana
- Resident of Indiana (outside of above)
- Resident of a state adjacent to Indiana
- Must be North American citizen or permanent resident (see next requirement)
- If you are not a North American citizen, click here to review the policy
- Attending an FEF school in the State of Indiana
- Attending an Indiana school
- Attending an FEF school in a state adjacent to Indiana
- Given to candidates pursuing programs deemed most useful to the die casting industry
- Given to candidates with the best scholastic record
- Currently in co-op program involving the die casting industry
- Work experience in the die casting industry
- Work experience in the cast metal industry
- Any manufacturing work experience
- If you know a NADCA Chapter 25 member, provide that name & relationship
- If you have worked for/with a Chapter 25 member, provide that name
Provide any other information about yourself that you feel would help the scholarship committee with the selection process. Please provide a summer phone number and email address in the box below.
- On or before June 1, 2020
- (deadlines are subject to change from year to year)
If you do not receive a confirmation of application receipt from the FEF office within 48 business hours, please call 847-490-9200 to make sure that your application has been received.
- To apply, please fill out the following application form: